Rambo tops list of popular films in png highlands (2015).
– A movie about a girl who becomes the princess after the death of her husband: “Marathon” (2016).
– A film about a boy who is separated from his father after losing the baby: “Noah” (2016).
– A film on a boy who is taken hostage in his house by a criminal gang who wants to kill his parents for ransom: “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2016).
– A film about a girl who is a prisoner of war in Afghanistan, is tortured by the Taliban for days: “Mumma Mia” (2017).
– A film on a woman who tries to get her stepson and brother to give her child away: “The Greatest Show on Earth” (2017).
– A movie about a little boy who goes to China but ends up returning and leaving his mother and the rest of the family behind, only to meet a boy who wants to marry him and go to the same school: “We Will Rock You” (2017).
– A film about a boy who gets the chance to marry a woman he loves after he falls in love with her: “Beauty and the Beast” (2017).
– A film about the plight of a pregnant woman, who wants to have a normal pregnancy as soon as possible, but her husband refuses to let her have the baby she desires: “Hook” (2017).
– A film about a girl whose family dies at the hands of bandits: “A Walk for My Life” (2017).
– A film about the lives of the “little kids” in a rural area of South America: “The Legend of the Three Kingdoms” (2017).
– A movie about an elderly man trying to live a simple, normal life; but soon finds himself caught in a violent crime scandal and the only hope is to escape his situation by leaving the country to find a solution to a global emergency: “The Tree of Life” (2018).
– A movie about the plight of a homeless man living in an abandoned building whose only food source comes from a local man: “Kanpai” (2018).
– A movie with an amazing score by the legendary producer, Shintaro Ishii: “Shiritsu to Meiga” (2018).
– An interview with a young director of the “Watashi no Choro” anime, which is said to have influenced the Japanese TV show “The Powerpuff Girls”, which received great critical acclaim:
– “A young director of the ‘watashi no choro’ anime explains the plot and why he is a new director! A lot of your recent films such as
Mine workers protest over lock out, pay dispute with boss
The incident came in the wake of two years of work stoppages and an overall decline in worker productivity under the Harper government.
The government’s record was also challenged Thursday, when a group of Ottawa-area labour law lawyers filed a lawsuit on behalf of a group of striking unionized employees.
The lawsuit says the Harper government has failed to implement “one of Canada’s most critical tools to ensure that the jobs of good-paying, middle-skilled Canadians are created in good-paying, middle-skilled jobs.”
The lawyers also say there’s mounting evidence the government has ignored warnings from workers they could face long-term injury risks.
A federal government spokesperson, meanwhile, says the Canadian Automobile Workers, Ontario Transit Commission and Alberta Labour Relations Board have all been working closely together to address the lockout.
He says the federal government is in agreement with workers that there will be a fair hearing and that the government will defend the labour law reforms contained in Bill C-59, as well as those contained in Bill C-22.
The Harper government has said it is working diligently to make changes, including changes to workplace safety legislation, that will enhance worker safety.
But the critics say the government continues to fail workers in an unprecedented way.
Comments are closed.