Cole’s Notes: A globalist control freak Bill Gates funded group is using Liberal Party insiders to lobby the Canadian government to accept the Vaccine Agenda he is foisting on the planet. Doesn’t get much more corrupt than that!
Before reading on: Bookmark canucklaw.ca — She’s done an incredible amount of research on this topic and if you’re a Canadian dissident, you need to make her site a key ingredient to your daily media diet. DO IT!
- Gates did not (directly) lobby the Canadian Government
- He used proxies to do this
- Influence peddling is totally legal in Canada, so long as you document it — so all of this is documented in detail
- Some of the connections:
- (a) The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helped found GAVI, the Global Vaccine Alliance
- (b) GAVI sought the services of a lobbying firm called Crestview Strategy. Crestview used 2 of their employees, Jason Clark, and Zakery Blais, for the assignment.
- (c) Clark and Blais have lobbied the Canadian Government on at least 19 occasions since 2018 on various “health” matters, on behalf of GAVI. One more was conducted by Jennifer Babcock, who appears to have left the firm. All of this can be immediately verified by looking up the records in the Office of the Lobbying Commissioner.
- (d) Clark and Blais have connections to the Liberal Party of Canada. Clark volunteered in 2015 for Ottawa area Liberal candidates, and Blais is a former assistant to the (now) Attorney General David Lametti.