As law-abiding CANADIANS remain under house arrest, ILLEGAL immigrants are being set free — at an unprecedented rate!
- More than half (!!!) the immigration detainees held in provincial jails and immigration holding centres have been released since COVID-19 was declared a global pandemic
- March 17 = 353 immigration detainees held in provincial jails and immigration holding centres across Canada (CBSA)
- April 19 = number dropped by more than half to 147 detainees
- ‘No one is illegal’ idiot-dominated legal and advocacy groups have been using the crisis to call for the release of immigration detainees and people held in jails and prisons
- FYI: The majority of the immigration detainees held in jails are located in Ontario (good luck to ya, fellow Ontarians! Thousands released from prison a few weeks ago with nowhere to go, now we can add these illegals to our list of worries as we behave like sitting ducks at home!)
Think it’s just the sweet, non-threatening illegals being released? Think again…
From Global News:
One IRB decision from April 3 involves a Colombian man who had been detained in the Toronto immigration holding centre since Jan. 23 because he was deemed a danger to the public and unlikely to appear for his removal from Canada to Colombia. However, he was released on a bond in large part due to the risk of being exposed to COVID-19 while in detention.
So we’re clear:
You must remain under house arrest — because of COVID-19.
Illegal immigrants can’t remain under arrest — because of COVID-19.