Top Israeli mathematician and prof Isaac Ben-Israel claims simple stats and worldwide analysis shows “there’s a set pattern” and “the numbers speak for themselves” — virus behaves similarly regardless of shutdown:
- New cases peak after about 40 days
- Virus declines to almost zero after 70 days
- Supports social distancing
- Slams widespread shuttering of economies worldwide
On Israeli TV, the professor noted: 140 people normally die every day in the country. To have shuttered much of the economy because of a virus that is killing one or two a day is a radical error that is unnecessarily costing Israel 20% of its GDP.
The economic shutdown isn’t universal and it isn’t to ‘flatten the curve’. The purpose is to:
- Kill small business (remember the Wal-Marts of the world remain open while mom and pop can kiss their life’s work goodbye)
- Equalize our income
- Prime us for what’s next: OBEY!
- (Don’t forget, the forces of evil already had useful idiots willing to behave as social tyrants, policing our language — now they police our obedience surrounding masks, gloves, keeping kids indoors, and shuttering our small businesses)
Our civilization is being melted down in a matter of weeks and the post-coronavirus world order will be an Anarcho-Tyrannical Communist wet-dream.
FYI: Here are some of the graphs the prof uses to prove his point that a universal trend is afoot.